Pegaso was a Spanish manufacturer that chose to go racing in 1953. The Z-102 was their weapon to take on the likes of Ferrari. Raced at LeMans and on the mighty Carrera Panamericana the Z-102 was a tough competitor. This example, clothed in a dramatic coupé body from Carrozzeria Touring, is truly a great from Spain.
Photographed in London in 2015.
- Prints are available on Photo Lustre fine art paper or sublimated onto aluminum panels
- Each print is signed and numbered and available in a limited run of 25 prints
- Each print is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity signed by the Artist
- Metal prints are fade resistant, scratch resistant and can be wiped clean with a micro fiber cloth
- Metal prints are made from 90% recycled aluminum
- Metal prints are ready to hang with a frame on the back
- Paper prints have a 2.75”/7cm border (approximately)
- Paper prints are sold unframed
Additional print sizes are available. Please contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The shipping cost for Amy Shore photographic prints is applied at time of purchase. Cost for shipping is determined by location of recipient, size of print and type of packaging.
Please note: For international orders the recipient is responsible for all local customs and import duties or fees. For more information on our shipping policy please visit our Payments, Shipping & Returns page.
Please send us an email if this item is temporarily out of stock. We will be happy to notify you when it is available again.
Read more about Amy Shore.