With amazing response from its fast revving 2.7 litre engine, powerful brakes and light, practically intuitive steering the Porsche 911 RS Carrera is a phenomenal machine. The letters RS stood for Rennsport (racing sport) and designated a Porsche built for competition. There is no mistaking the classic profile with the stylish Carrera script and the unique duck tail on the rear. In this image Amy beautifully contrasts the bright orange 911 speeding across a green landscape.
Photographed in the English countryside in 2016.
- Prints are available on Photo Lustre fine art paper or sublimated onto aluminum panels
- Each print is signed and numbered and available in a limited run of 25 prints
- Each print is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity signed by the Artist
- Prints are produced by one of North America’s leading custom fine art printmakers
- Metal prints are fade resistant, scratch resistant and can be wiped clean with a micro fiber cloth
- Metal prints are made from 90% recycled aluminum
- Metal prints are ready to hang with a frame on the back
- Paper prints have a 2.75”/7cm border (approximately)
- Paper prints are sold unframed
Additional print sizes are available. Please contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The shipping cost for Amy Shore photographic prints is applied at time of purchase. Cost for shipping is determined by location of recipient, size of print and type of packaging.
Please note: For international orders the recipient is responsible for all local customs and import duties or fees. For more information on our shipping policy please visit our Payments, Shipping & Returns page.
Please send us an email if this item is temporarily out of stock. We will be happy to notify you when it is available again.
Read more about Amy Shore.